10/10 and Easily

This is a stupid fight.

This is one of the most stupidest fight on the forum.

Wolverine destroys any terminator (except t1000).

I dont know why this has been made and people are voting against wolverine.

I have seen wolverine take on 8 people and each of them are a terminator.

I have seen wolverine fight 200 superpowered mutants on a shield carrier
and you actually think that a terminator is going to beat him.

I have seen wolverine go berserk in the middle of new york
bringing almost every villian and some heros to stop him
with all of them getting there a** whipped (in wolverine vs new york).

I have seen wolverine take on the hulk almost killing him (as death) until he stopped himself.

I have seen wolverine fight wendigo to a stand still and also defeat wendigo,
a being that might could bench press a mountain.

I have seen wolverine take on a group of xmen defeating them any terminator.

I have seen wolverine teleported to another diminsion
(nightcrawler teleportation)
taking on 100's of demons that had hulk like strength, killing them like it was nothing
and terminator is going to bring him down.

I have seen wolverine take on majority of the alpha flight by himself
and he took on xfactor by himself but a damn robot is going to stop him.

Wolverine destroys this robot without breaking a sweat.

No matter what weapon you give them.

Wolverine vs 2 terminator, wolverine 10/10 and easily.