tune always up

I’m gonna ...

for once im ...

It’s gonna feel ...

gonna make ...

Gonna make ....



As I, turn up ...

my favorite ...

This wind is ...

I see the kids ...

with not ...

Who am I ...
Pretending not to ...



A summer di...,

a ....

And a one ...

They follow each other ....

‘Cause they ...
That’s why I ....

CHORUS

I’m starting with ...
I’m asking him to ...

And no message could ....

If you wanna make the ...
Take a look at yourself...


(Na na na, na na na, ...

I’ve been a victim ....

It’s time ....

That there are some ....

Could it be ....

pretending that ...



A willow deeply scarred....

And a washed...

They follow the ....

‘Cause they got no ...

That’s why I’m ....

Chorus Repeat


I’m starting with ....
I’m asking him to ....

And no message could have ...

If you wanna make ....
Take a look at yourself....

CHANGE!

Up ¸ tone ...

R Repeat X2 (tune always up)