5 Totally Ridiculous Blondie Songs (That Are Also Awesome)

5. “Attack of the Giant Ants”

     Everybody drowns
     The moon falls on the ground
     La la la la la la la la la la

4. “Contact in Red Square”

     Gotta hide inside my trench coat and be clev-ah

3. “Love at the Pier”

     No more love splinters in my rear end

2. “The Hardest Part”

      In a wire mesh cage
     With a twelve-gauge

1. “X Offender” 

     I think all the time, how I'm gon to
     Perpetrate love with you
     And when I get out, theres no doubt
     I'll be sex-offensive to you
 
\\\
A note in case anyone ever actually comes across this post again: In 2018 Steve Roggenbuck was outed as having groomed multiple younger, often underage girls and trans people for sexual relationships over the course of his public career, as well as having treated his partners in manipulative and coercive ways. I've left up posts about him on this blog because I don't want to erase my support of him in the past, but I've removed all links to his work so as not to provide continued support now.

Also, this site scored a sweet cameo midway through this clip celebrating the, uh, three month anniversary of Steve Roggenbuck’s i am like october when i am dead.